TradeStation Chart set-up: How To Use Analysis Groups
TradeStation analysis groups. You may be wondering why or what analysis groups are. Analysis groups allows Traders to switch there indicators and other studies on there chart with one click of the mouse. No more having to remove each study one by one then adding each of your new studies just to remove the new studies and add the original studies back.
How To Save And Add Analysis Groups Using TradeStation
1) The first step is to insert each of your indicators onto your TradeStation charts.
2) Now go to save analysis group.
3) Make sure all indicators you want saved are checked.
4) Type in the name you want to save for this analysis group and click ok.
once your analysis groups have been saved you can use the drop down box just to the left of the save analysis group tab to switch to any of your analysis groups.
TradeStation : How To Add Multiple Charts On One Screen
This is a Quick Tutorial on how to add multiple charts to your TradeStation Trading platform.
Once a chart has been added to your screen set-up all indicators that you use when trading.
Now perform step
1) Right click your mouse on the chart.
2) Select copy copy Window.
3) Right click mouse and select past window.
4) Repeat step 4 for as many charts as you would like to display.
How To Set-up Hot Keys For TradeStation
In this video I will be showing you how you can maximize your time by using hot Keys in TradeStation.
I use Hot Keys in TradeStation for the following
1) Horizontal Lines
2) Fibonacci Retracements Lines
3) Fibonacci Extension Lines
4) Up and Down Arrows